View our selection of fairy cakes and square bites, french and fruity tarts, desserts, biscuits,and great specials.
Fairy Cakes and Square Bites
We make fairy cakes, which are more delicate and smaller than the usual American cupcake. They are a sophisticated indulgent pleasure rather than a sugar rush you get from a cupcake.
The size is x diameter at the top and approx. x high.
Cost is £2 per fairy cake
The chocolate fairy cakes have decorations made from chocolate with icing made from Belgium chocolate. All decorations are hand made and can be personalised.
The Chocolate Selection
‘Chocolate is the answer – who cares what the question is’
The chocolate fairy cake selection is a chocoholic’s delight crammed full of chocolate from start to finish. Sponges are made with chocolate – not just cocoa powder, icing and fillings are made with Belgium chocolate and the decorations are all chocolate based too.
- Dark & Pure – A rich chocolate sponge topped with a dark chocolate ganache made with cream and Belgium chocolate
- Dark with a Passion Twist – a rich chocolate sponge topped with a dark chocolate ganache made with cream and Belgium chocolate with a hint of passion fruit
- Dark & Fruity – a rich chocolate sponge topped with a dark chocolate ganache made with cream and Belgium chocolate with a hint of raspberry
- Milk with Intensity– a rich chocolate sponge topped with a premium quality milk chocolate ganache made with cream and Belgium chocolate
- White & Innocent – a rich chocolate sponge topped with a high quality white chocolate ganache made with cream and Belgium chocolate
A range of fairy cakes in flavours that delight. Light in texture yet big on taste. Great ingredients that make great products.
- Pure with a wicked streak– vanilla sponge made with fresh vanilla streaked with blackcurrant and topped with a vanilla glace icing
- Zingy Pleasure – lemon sponge with lemon curd and lemon icing
- Top Banana – moist banana cake with a cream cheese icing
- 24 Carrot Cake – pure quality and highly coveted. Scrumptious carrot cake with a vanilla cream cheese topping
- Taste of Summer – a rose petal sponge with a strawberry white chocolate ganache topping made with cream and Belgium chocolate
And now for something different
- Fairy cakes don’t have to be round, they can be square or even cubes. All of the above can be made in squares or cubes
- Cost between £2 – £3
From French Tarts to Fruity Tarts!
Who can resist a tart? We can make everything from dinner party delights to just a naughty mouthful of sinful pleasure. All made with beautiful pâte sucrée pastry – good enough to eat by itself. Crisp and light made with golden sugar and pure vanilla. Tarts can be 12” in diameter to tartlets at just 1½” – great as a petit four.
Cost: large from £20, tartlets from 90p
- Normandy Apple Tarts – frangipane with a touch of calvados set with sliced apples with a shiny glaze
- Lemon Tarts – with a zing and a citrus tang
- Strawberry Tart – fresh strawberries and a strawberry mousse with a drizzle of balsamic to really make it fruity
- Chocolate and raspberry tart – dark, rich and decadent
- Raspberry Tartlets – a fresh glazed raspberry nestled in Chantilly cream on a crisp tartlet base
- Strawberry Tartlets – a cousin of the raspberry tartlet, a strawberry sunk in a swirl of Chantilly cream
- Seasonal Fruit Tartlets – tartlets with Chantilly cream with Blueberries, blackberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants a selection of summer and autumn berries all in mouthfuls of naughtiness
Have your Cake and Eat it
From a mini cake for one to a wedding cake for hundreds (and everything in between!)
This is where taste really matters, you’re enticed by the look but is it a case of style over substance – not with us. We know our cakes will rise to the occasion in every sense.
– Mini cakes from £4
– 8” cakes from £20
Fruit cakes, sponge cakes, chocolate cakes, flourless cakes whatever is your pleasure we will oblige
- Carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- Banana cake with lemon cream cheese icing
- Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache
- Vanilla sponge with fresh raspberry cooked buttercream
- Cinnamon sponge with coffee crème icing
- Fruit cake
- Lemon cake with lemon curd filling
- Date Cake
- Chocolate Chestnut cake
- Victoria Sandwich
If you’re looking for a fanfare ending to your dinner party or desserts to wow at your event then you’ve come to the right place. We have a range of mouth watering desserts served either as large desserts (we’ve made 20” diameter cheesecakes) to individual desserts just 1½“ in diameter. This is just a selection, talk to us and tell us your favourite flavours and we’ll see what magic we can work.
Cost: Individual from £3.50 large from £20
- Frozen Chocolate Torte – a rich semi frozen chocolate mousse resting on a thin dark chocolate sponge dusted with cocoa powder
- Mango & Passionfruit Pavlova Roulade – a soft meringue rolled like a swiss roll filled with passionfruit mascarpone fresh cream and fresh mango pieces, dusted with icing sugar and drizzled with white chocolate – tropical and light.
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova – a soft meringue with a crisp outer coating filled with Chantilly cream, fresh fruit yoghurt, fruit coulis, bursting with seasonal berries
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – biscuit base with cheesecake topping flavoured with white chocolate decorated with a filigree of chocolate
- Baked Cheescake – a vanilla cheesecake, that’s smooth and creamy with a biscuit base. Dusted with icing sugar – rich and indulgent
- Mango Delice – thin sponge base soaked with a mango syrup topped with a mango like mousse finished with a mango glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Blackcurrant Delice– thin sponge base soaked with a blackcurrant syrup topped with a blackcurrant bavaroise finished with a blackcurrant glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Passionfruit Delice– thin sponge base soaked with a passionfruit syrup topped with a passionfruit bavaroise finished with a glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Raspberry Ripple Terrine – frozen iced parfait with crushed meringues and raspberry – smooth and creamy, not quite ice cream, with the crunch and sweetness of the meringue and the juicy-ness of the raspberries
- Fresh Cream Chocolate Mousse Gateau – chocolate sponge filled with chocolate mousse, Chantilly fresh cream and decorated with chocolates flakes – rich but not too sweet.
- Fresh Cream Fruit Gateau – layers of vanilla sponge sandwiched with a fruit flavoured cream, fresh fruit and Chantilly cream.
Cold and Wobbley
Homemade ice creams
All made with fresh fruit and cream – no artificial colours or preservatives. Creamy, smooth and intense flavours and nothing like shop bought!
- Vanilla – made with pure vanilla beans
- Banana – fruity and flavoursome
- Strawberry – a taste of summer heightened with a little balsamic
- Raspberry – a colour and taste to lust over
- Mango – exotic and tropical
- Pistachio – perfect for nutty types
- Honey – smooth like pure nectar
- Dark Chocolate – dark and decadent
- White chocolate – rich but not too sweet
- Cinnamon – fabulous with apple tart
1 litre – £10
‘Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone’ – Jm Fiebig
- Elderflower and Blueberry Jellies with Gold Leaf – Individual round jellies, a layer of blueberries set in clear elderflower flavoured jelly topped with 23 carat gold flakes – very striking can be served with small discs of raspberry ice cream £1.75 each plus ice cream
- Vodka and Lime
- Gin and Tonic – a sundowner in a jelly
- Sparkling Strawberry Rosé Champagne – served in a plastic champagne glass from £2.00 a glass
- Berry, lemongrass and thyme
- Rhubarb jelly shots – with a crème anglaise top served in a glass shot glass £1.20
That Takes the Biscuit
We make biscuits that make a statement – literally. We have message cookies that can be served as favours or as table decorations. What about cookies as thank you gifts and for goodie bags. Our fabulous Christmas cookies make great tree decorations or special gifts.
However you just might like a box of simply great tasting biscuits and we can do that too.
Cost: from £1.50 – £4 each
- Viennese whirls
- Gingerbread cookies
- Vanilla biscuits
- Oatmeal and Raison cookies
- Double chocolate chip Muffins
- Lemon and Raspberry
- Pear and Ginger
- Banana and Chocolate
- Maple and Pecan
- Tea Parties
- Cream Teas at home
- Sandwiches, Scones, Lemon tarts, Cakes £15 a head minimum of 4. 2 hours of service.