Ice Cream and Jellies London
Cold and wobbly. Release your inner child!
Jelly and ice cream is a winning combination that is just sheer unadulterated pleasure. Our cold and wobbly selection will suit even the most discerning palate.
Homemade ice creams
All made with fresh fruit and cream – no artificial colours or preservatives. Creamy, smooth and intense flavours and nothing like shop bought!
- Vanilla: Made with pure vanilla beans
- Banana: Fruity and flavoursome
- Strawberry: A taste of summer heightened with a little balsamic
- Raspberry: A colour and taste to lust over
- Mango: Exotic and tropical
- Pistachio: Perfect for nutty types
- Honey: Smooth like pure nectar
- Dark Chocolate: Dark and decadent
- White Chocolate: Rich but not too sweet
- Cinnamon: Fabulous with apple tart
- Rose Petal Ice cream: Summer on a plate, a seasonal delight
- Chocolate and Raspberry Ice Cream Bar – ★ Great Taste Award 2014
- Avocado & Ginger Ice Cream – ★ Great taste Award 2019
Cost: 1 litre – £10
‘Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone’ – Jim Fiebig
These taste of real fruit and alcohol – a sophisticated twist on a childhood favourite.
- Elderflower and Blueberry with Gold Leaf: Individual round jellies, a layer of blueberries set in clear elderflower flavoured jelly topped with 23 carat gold flakes – very striking can be served with small discs of raspberry ice cream
- Vodka and Lime: A classic drink made even more refreshing
- Gin and Tonic: A sundowner in a jelly
- Sparkling Strawberry Rosé Champagne: Served in a champagne glass
- Berry, lemongrass and thyme: A combination that’s clean and fruity
- Rhubarb jelly shots: With a crème anglaise top served in a glass shot glass
Cost: from £1.20 – £4
What About a Quick Dip?
- Juicy strawberries dipped in dark, milk or white Belgium chocolate £1.20 each, minimum order 12
- Juicy strawberries covered in a covered in ganache and then dipped in Belgium chocolate £1.40 each, minimum order 12