Best Desserts in London
We think so, and you will too!
If you’re looking for a fanfare ending to your dinner party or desserts to wow at your event then you’ve come to the right place. We provide quite possibly the best desserts in London with a range of mouth watering desserts served either as large desserts (we’ve made 20” diameter cheesecakes) to individual desserts just 1½“ in diameter. This is just a selection, talk to us and tell us your favourite flavours and we’ll see what magic we can work.
- Frozen Chocolate Torte – a rich semi frozen chocolate mousse resting on a thin dark chocolate sponge dusted with cocoa powder
- Mango & Passion Fruit Pavlova Roulade – a soft meringue rolled like a swiss roll filled with passion fruit, mascarpone, fresh cream and fresh mango pieces, dusted with icing sugar and drizzled with white chocolate – tropical and light
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova – a soft meringue with a crisp outer coating filled with Chantilly cream, fresh fruit yoghurt, fruit coulis, bursting with seasonal berries
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – biscuit base with cheesecake topping flavoured with white chocolate decorated with a filigree of chocolate
- Baked Cheescake – a vanilla cheesecake, that’s smooth and creamy with a biscuit base. Dusted with icing sugar – rich and indulgent
- Mango Delicé – thin sponge base soaked with a mango syrup topped with a mango like mousse finished with a mango glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Blackcurrant Delicé – thin sponge base soaked with a blackcurrant syrup topped with a blackcurrant bavaroise finished with a blackcurrant glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Passion Fruit Delicé – thin sponge base soaked with a passion fruit syrup topped with a passion fruit bavaroise finished with a glaze – very light and flavoursome
- Raspberry Ripple Terrine – frozen iced parfait with crushed meringues and raspberry – smooth and creamy, not quite ice cream, with the crunch and sweetness of the meringue and the juicy-ness of the raspberries
- Fresh Cream Chocolate Mousse Gateau – chocolate sponge filled with chocolate mousse, Chantilly fresh cream and decorated with chocolates flakes – rich but not too sweet.
- Fresh Cream Fruit Gateau – layers of vanilla sponge sandwiched with a fruit flavoured cream, fresh fruit and Chantilly cream
- Crème Brûlée – a rich vanilla cream topped with a crisp glaze. As a variation can contain raspberries or a pistachio flavoured cream
- See our Tarts for more dessert options such as our Gourmet Valrhona Chocolate and Raspberry Tart – Great Taste Award 2014
Cost: Individual from £3.50, large from £20
As you can see, we really do have the best desserts in London. We can’t wait for you to try them, so get in touch!