Ice Cream and Jellies London
Cold and wobbly. Release your inner child!
Jelly and ice cream is a winning combination that is just sheer unadulterated pleasure. Our cold and wobbly selection will suit even the most discerning palate.
Homemade ice creams
All made with fresh fruit and cream – no artificial colours or preservatives. Creamy, smooth and intense flavours and nothing like shop bought!
- Vanilla – made with pure vanilla beans
- Banana – fruity and flavoursome
- Strawberry – a taste of summer heightened with a little balsamic
- Raspberry – a colour and taste to lust over
- Mango – exotic and tropical
- Pistachio – perfect for nutty types
- Honey – smooth like pure nectar
- Dark Chocolate – dark and decadent
- White Chocolate – rich but not too sweet
- Cinnamon – fabulous with apple tart
- Rose Petal Ice cream – summer on a plate, a seasonal delight
- Chocolate and Raspberry Ice Cream Bar – Great Taste Award 2014
Cost: 1 litre – £10
‘Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone’ – Jim Fiebig
These taste of real fruit and alcohol – a sophisticated twist on a childhood favourite.
- Elderflower and Blueberry with Gold Leaf – Individual round jellies, a layer of blueberries set in clear elderflower flavoured jelly topped with 23 carat gold flakes – very striking can be served with small discs of raspberry ice cream
- Vodka and Lime – a classic drink made even more refreshing
- Gin and Tonic – a sundowner in a jelly
- Sparkling Strawberry Rosé Champagne – served in a champagne glass
- Berry, lemongrass and thyme – a combination that’s clean and fruity
- Rhubarb jelly shots – with a crème anglaise top served in a glass shot glass
Cost: from £1.20 – £4
What About a Quick Dip?
- Juicy strawberries dipped in dark, milk or white Belgium chocolate £1.20 each, minimum order 12
- Juicy strawberries covered in a covered in ganache and then dipped in Belgium chocolate £1.40 each, minimum order 12