Delicious Tarts London
From French Tarts to Fruity Tarts!
Who can resist a tart? We can make everything from dinner party delights to just a naughty mouthful of sinful pleasure. All made with beautiful pâte sucrée pastry – good enough to eat by itself. Crisp and light made with golden sugar and pure vanilla. Tarts can be 12” in diameter to tartlets at just 1½” – great as a petit four.
- Normandy Apple Tarts – frangipane with a touch of calvados set with sliced apples with a shiny glaze
- Lemon Tarts – with a zing and a citrus tang – Great Taste Award 2013
- Strawberry Tart – fresh strawberries and a strawberry mousse with a drizzle of balsamic to really make it fruity
- Chocolate and Raspberry Tart – a layer of raspberries smothered in a bed of Belgium chocolate ganache, dark, rich and decadent – Great Taste Award 2014
- Raspberry Tartlets – a fresh glazed raspberry nestled in Chantilly cream on a crisp tartlet base
- Strawberry Tartlets – a cousin of the raspberry tartlet, a strawberry sunk in a swirl of Chantilly cream
- Seasonal Fruit Tartlets – tartlets with Chantilly cream with blueberries, blackberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants a selection of summer and autumn berries all in mouthfuls of naughtiness
Cost: large from £20, individual tarts from £2, tartlets from 90p