Terms and Conditions
Kew the Music Competition – The Small Print!
1. This promotion is open to all attendees of Kew the Music 2012.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is submit your contact details and if you wish, complete the cakeline. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. All entries must be received by the 16th July 2012.
4. One entry per household for the prize draw, however multiple entries can be made for the cakeline.
5. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone by the 31st July 2012 or within 28 days of the closing date at the latest. Prizes are to be claimed within 2 months.
6. The prizes and prize structure available to winners is stated on the competition information
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and it is non transferable.
9. Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts’ decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion.
14. The details of the winners may be used by Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
15. Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts reserves the right to use the winning entry cakeline in any further promotional activity without additional remuneration
16. Fab Fairies and Wicked Tarts may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned acts in a way towards the Promoter or staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.